Friday, April 18, 2008

Late Night TV

Late night TV, we gotta talk. We used to be friends, but we've both changed a lot. Your programming has never been very good, but that's not the issue. The problem I have with you is about your commercials. I don't want to see any more "call now and meet singles" commercials. You're better than that. Look, I know you've done things you aren't proud of, but its not too late to change. Have some self respect.

Time Life, what's up with the music commercials? Since when has Do-whop been the start of Rock? Never, because it isn't. Maybe it was the start of Pop music, but not Rock music.

The Knife Guys, where did you go? It used to be so much fun to watch you. Remember when that sword broke and you stabbed yourself? I do. Those were good times.

Conan, you still got my back. Thanks bro.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jon, Stephen, and Craig are also good friends of mine. You should meet them if you haven't already. Personally, I get sick of all those "Girls Gone Wild" the most. I mean, what are they trying to prove? Just how drunk and skanky they can be? Don't they know that their breasts are more attractive when you have to earn the right to see them? Stupid girls. Give me real WOMEN with respect for themselves any day of the week. But the knife guys are cool, too. :D