Friday, May 9, 2008

Vagueness

Its funny how just a few days ago I had made up my mind, and then she comes along and trips me up.

God loves me, the proof is obvious. I think how he keeps me on the right track is the BEST WAY EVER. Jonah got swallowed by a fish, I meet women. I was really starting to get worried about what I'm supposed to do, and I feel more at peace now than I have in a while.

I would like to thank Sam, she doesn't know it but she has helped me a lot through this time. She was a really good friend and I'm kind of sad that she and I are going to fall out of contact, but I knew that would happen from the start.

Amber too, she helped me to consider other options and I wish her the best of luck. Even though I don't think I'll ever go through the effort of seeing her again.

I never have someone take me "under wing" and mentor me. All of the influential guys I've met have always been very distant. Its a nasty habit that I now realize I have too.

Its time for me to show a brand new courage. God has been preparing me for this for sometime. He has put me in many situations to make me grow and sharpen my skills. Long gone is the Matt who can't talk to pretty girls, long gone is the Matt who starts arguments just for fun.

God has dropped me into the weirdest and most drama filled web I've ever seen. I need to stay in constant prayer and keep my Faith in the Lord. God has my back, and this is the turning point.

I don't know if she is "the one" and it doesn't matter. Clearly God wants me to pursue her. Either I will find the promise or I will be further molded into the man I need to be to receive that promise. God is leading this one, and I am determined to follow him. I'm done making my own plans, God has things covered.

Praise the Lord with your every breath, and bring Glory to God with your every action. Do these things with all that you are, and you will be surprised at who you find next to you.

1 comment:

~Jaderade said...

hmmm.. sounds interesting!